Before installing the plugin make sure to have a backup and a rollback strategy.
We also suggest to test it in your staging environment before going live.
1) Download the zip package of Flyzoo Chat for XenForo (flyzoo-xenforo-1.0.zip
) to your computer.
2) Unzip the package, you should see an “upload” folder which contains two folders (library
) and a file named addon-flyzooXF.xml
3) Connect to your XenForo server
4) Upload the entire 'flyzoo' folder from 'library' folder to your forum system 'library' directory.
5) Upload the entire 'flyzoo' folder from 'styles' folder to your forum system 'styles' directory.
6) Login to AdminCP, go to Home -> Add-ons -> Install Add-on
7) Click on choose file and select the addon-flyzooXF.xml
from your local folder, finally click on Install Add-on. If you uploaded the files correctly, the installation process will start and eventually you’ll see the following screen:
8) Click on home > options and scroll down to locate the “Flyzoo Live Chat” add-on
9) Enter the Flyzoo Application ID, API Secret key and save the settings.